Aniki Ken, Day in the life of Ken Takahashi

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

JDM Golfers

Sept 3rd I got together with 11 of my friends from the industry to have a day of golf....
it was pretty fun! we all had a goodtime because we all sucked at golf but we all shared a common intrest, we all luv cars!
This is Taku (Sony Playstation GT director) teeing off.....
Hiro Shumida, one of the better players out here...

ohhhh.... water, how my balls luv the water...!
Dai Yoshihara & Tsukasa (Papa) Gushi... Tsukasa's telling me how big Dai's chin chin is....
Daigo (Taniguchi's manger) wheeling and dealing! Eric Hsu dailo XS Enginerring & co-host of JDM Insider looking at Dai's zit.

One of the most funnest part of golfing is the finish..... drinking!

1 Comments:

  • am i really playin golf there?
    I look like i'm practicing my swordfight moves

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home