Aniki Ken, Day in the life of Ken Takahashi

Monday, July 31, 2006

Duty Free Shopping


Soo like I said earlier, I have to leave to Osaka to attend my Dad's funeral. so, before I go I decided to go shopping at the DSF (Duty Free). They wount let you in unless you have a ticket that proves your leaving the contry. and you can't take pictures in side this department.
They have some really nice shops inside. and the prices are pretty good.
I picked up a Platinum Rolex Yacht Master..... it's the little thing that makes me feel pretty!

Later that afternoon I rented a tri-moped for the whole day. it's pretty cool, I always see them running about wakiki, these little 50cc mopeds seat 2 side-by-side. as soon as I got it to my parents house I let my brother-in-law ride it.... BIG MISTAKE! he didn't even get 50ft & flipped it, broke the windshield and I was done for the rest of the day.... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home